Selling to the Medical Market
Do you know what your compelling story really is?
What is your product – market fit?
What is your brand story?
What is your media story?
This free workshop will provide a comprehensive overview of the continuum from the essential elements of why marketing is important, through to creative branding techniques and follow-on PR strategies. Learn from three industry experts as we explore these ideas and discuss their experiences and insights of the Medical world.
Mr Philip Nowell, Director, Ontogo Pty Ltd
Mr Eddie Bloe, Director, Bloe Creative Pty Ltd
Ms Rebecca Griffin, Director, The PR Firm Australia
PLEASE ARRIVE AT 10.00AM FOR A 10:30AM START.
Light lunch will be provided
For more information, please contact email@example.com or 0400 569 121
This is a free event hosted by the Department of Industry, Innovation and Science Entrepreneurs’ Programme.
This event is designed to benefit small and medium Australian businesses.
If you have any questions about this event or any future events, please contact EPLearningEvents@industry.gov.au
Mr Eddie Bloe
Mr Philip Nowell
Ms Rebecca Griffin
- Cohort Announces Partnership with NASA International Space Apps Challenge
- SecureStack joins Cybermerc to Deliver World-first Threat Sharing Platform
- The Hon. Minister Andrews launches Qlicksmart Digital Platform at Cohort Innovation Space
- New Cluster Biotechnology HQ opens at Cohort Innovation Space
- Building Your Brand – Q&A with Toby Black – Pluvo