Raising Capital & Managing Equity – Lunch ‘n’ Learn
Cohort Innovation Space invites you to join us either in-person, or virtually via Zoom, for our upcoming Lunch ‘n’ Learn session with Jason Atkins, CEO of Cake Equity.
During this event, we’ll discuss the capital raising opportunities that are in the market, how startups should approach these opportunities, and the different kinds of tools that are available to manage equity investments effectively.
Jason has a background in accounting and finance, holding several CFO and director positions before he co-founded and built Cake Equity, a SAAS company in the Gold Coast. Cake helps small to medium-sized companies raise capital, set up employee share schemes and manage their investors.
- Cohort Announces Partnership with NASA International Space Apps Challenge
- SecureStack joins Cybermerc to Deliver World-first Threat Sharing Platform
- The Hon. Minister Andrews launches Qlicksmart Digital Platform at Cohort Innovation Space
- New Cluster Biotechnology HQ opens at Cohort Innovation Space
- Building Your Brand – Q&A with Toby Black – Pluvo