National Science Week
Cohort invites you to join us for our National Science Week event to celebrate the incredible talents and achievements in science, innovation and technology within the Gold Coast Health & Knowledge Precinct.
We will be joined by Dr Dinesh Palipana OAM who will provide insights into the world’s first biospine project, and life as Queensland’s first quadriplegic doctor. We will also be joined by Dr. Sarah Pearson, the Deputy Director General from the Department of Innovation who is an internationally experienced Open Innovation practitioner, innovation ecosystem builder and scientist.
Date: Thursday, 20 August
Time: 5pm – 5:45pm
Location: Online via Zoom Livestream
This is a free event however you must register to attend.
Registrations will be capped at 250 people.
- Cohort partners with Airwallex
- Global Entrepreneurship Week: The 15 Gold Coast Founders turning Ideas into Success Stories
- A new AI Lab opens at Cohort Innovation Space on the Gold Coast
- Cohort Announces Partnership with NASA International Space Apps Challenge
- SecureStack joins Cybermerc to Deliver World-first Threat Sharing Platform