LUMINA FOUNDERS CLUB
LUMINA FOUNDERS CLUB BY COHORT INNOVATION SPACE.
Cohort Innovation Space, powered by Lumina, is delivering the Lumina Founders Club to help Queensland founders connect and share their experiences.
The Lumina Founders Club is a networking & learning club designed for leading founders of startups and scaleups who want to share their experiences, learn from their peers, and connect with fellow entrepreneurs
- Six peer-to-peer learning sessions held once per month, through the exchange of experiences between founders and experienced entrepreneurs.
- A guest speaker each month, peer sharing, followed by networking opportunities and drinks.
|Location:||Cohort Innovation Space|
|Application close:||10 August 2020|
|Program starts:||13 August 2020|
|Program cost:||$99 *Free for members|
Month 1: Leadership
- What are the essential practices we follow when leading a company?
- Leadership soft skills that are critical to enhancing when leading a company?
- How to lead in the downturn?
- How are we communicating, motivating, and leading our teams?
- How are we recruiting, developing, and retaining our team members?
Month 2: Strategy
- When is the right time to grow and scale our businesses?
- How do we prepare for high growth and development?
- What strategies should one consider for growth and scale?
Month 3: Marketing
- What are the new rules of marketing?
- How are we standing out with our companies?
- How are we building our loyal customer base?
- What do we already know about our customers?
- What will happen to our businesses in the future?
Month 4: Finance
- What should an entrepreneur know about finance in the growth stage?
- What are the key financial mistakes that we have experienced?
- What are the financial principles that we need to follow?
Month 5: Funding
- How do we finance our growth?
- What funding alternatives are there in the market?
- What is my long-term financing plan?
Month 6: Lifecycle
- What stage of the business lifecycle are we and why it is essential to know?
- How to create a path when growth becomes inevitable?
Located within the Gold Coast Health and Knowledge Precinct, Lumina is a 9.5-hectare commercial cluster dedicated to life sciences, health and technology related businesses. As landowner, master developer and planning authority, the Queensland Government is facilitating the development of premium development-ready land over the next 10 to 15 years.
Visit luminagoldcoast.com.au to learn more