MVM Digital Marketing: Design your own growth marketing plan
April 22 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Our April Industry Insights Lunch at Cohort Innovation Space will feature Connor Rath, founder of Rath Digital as he provides an MVM Digital Marketing session: Design your own growth marketing plan.
Are you fed up with marketing that doesn’t work?
Need an actionable plan to get consistent leads and sales?
Startups focused heavily on MVP miss the opportunity to launch low-cost marketing ideas that can accelerate their transition to the growth stage.
Minimum Viable Marketing is just that… the smallest amount of actions you can take to reap the most results.
Date: Thursday, 22 April
Time: 12pm – 1:00pm
Speaker: Conor Rath, founder of Rath Digital
Location: Cohort Innovation Space, 16 Nexus Way Southport
Cost: This session is free to attend and a light lunch will be provided.
RSVP here to attend.
In this 1 hour discussion you will discover:
1. How to set up a Minimum Viable Marketing model
2. Uncover the tactics your competitors are using to get leads and sales
3. The easiest way to launch marketing ideas without wasting money
4. How to scale with ‘growth hacking’ and what it means for your business
About Guest Speaker www.rathdigital.com.au
Conor Rath is a specialised growth marketer. Over the past 4 years, he has launched marketing ideas that have created a large fortune for his clients, including:
– Helped generate $2.1M of monthly sales for a major hotel chain during the COVID-19 pandemic
– Grew a Palm Beach based startup to 20% month on month growth and winning 2020 Fintech of the Year Award
– Scaled a small Brisbane real estate brand from 2 people in a small apartment to a household industry name with 32 staff
– Successfully drove over 1,000 digital singatures of support for a $900M world-class development application