A workshop that uncovers the three challenges in Customer Discovery:
– Validating there is a big problem for a large group of people, and a particular solution can solve a problem, and consequently, people will buy the product
– Building / refining the MVP to solve that problem by testing in the market to the target customers;
– Using various tools to identify which are the ideal sales and marketing funnels.
Final Goals: Finding/refining problem/solution fit, building/refining an MVP, and discovering sales funnels.
• How to test and discover problem/solution fit?
• How to define the hypothesis of the problem/solution?
• How to identify the assumptions about the idea? • How to question the assumptions till evidence occurs?
• How imperfect can the MVP be?
• How to ask the right questions to potential customers?
• How much MVP feedback is sufficient?
• How to examine the feedback from customer discovery?
• How to define a practical value proposition for my business?
• How to identify the right sales funnels for my business?