Cohort Innovation Space has unveiled the launch of their new Impact Led Founders Initiative, supporting Gold Coast entrepreneurs who are building startups with impact.
Backed by the Queensland Government through Economic Development Queensland (EDQ), the program will support ambitious founders who are committed to making a positive impact through technology-driven enterprises.
With a focus on driving both economic success and meaningful social change, the program will support 3 founders by providing them with access to space, mentors and connections that will help them create impact driven businesses that are commercially viable.
Successful applicants will receive:
- An unlimited coworking membership at Cohort Innovation Space for 6 months (valued at $3,780 inc GST each)
- 1 x 1 hour mentoring sessions with a business coach
- Entry into the 2023 Start Club, a pre-accelerator program that includes 6 peer-learning workshops
- Access to Cohort’s Partner Perks including credits from AWS, Airwallex, Hubspot, Stripe and Miro
- 2 x complimentary tickets to the 2023 Gold Coast Business Week Champions of Change: Business Leaders event
- Opportunity to showcase your business at the end of program Pitch Night celebration
The program is accepting applications across four areas of focus.
- Environmental Innovators: Startups that are addressing environmental challenges, be it in clean energy, waste management solutions, or sustainable ag-tech
- Social Visionaries: Founders passionate about utilising technology as a catalyst for social change, championing diversity and equality through innovative solutions
- Systemic Problem Solvers: Entrepreneurs on a mission to disrupt systemic issues in society through technology-based products or solutions
- Resilience Champions: Founders dedicated to improving crisis response and resilience in the face of natural disasters, ushering in innovative new models for a safer future
Applications are now open and close 11 September 2023 at 5pm AEST.
Apply online now at www.cohortspace.com.au/apply-now
For more information, download the 2023 – Impact Led Founders Initiative – Terms and Conditions.
For questions, contact our Program Manager at email@example.com