Join the Team.
Cohort Innovation Space is expanding and we’re on the hunt for a part-time Community All Rounder to join our dynamic team.
Located in the Gold Coast Health & Knowledge Precinct, Cohort is a coworking and innovation space that is home to entrepreneurs, startups, innovative thinkers, researchers and students. We are a collective of people who believe that working together is better than working alone.
ABOUT THE ROLE
|Position Title||Community All Rounder|
|Reports To||Community Manager, General Manager|
|Employment Status||Part-time (4 days per week)|
|Hours Required||8:30am – 5pm with 30 minute break|
|Location||16 Nexus Way, Southport QLD 4215|
- Receptionist / Community Management role
- Immediate start
- Bright and inspiring work environment
- Part time employment (4 days a week, 8:30am – 5pm)
- Located in the Gold Coast Health & Knowledge Precinct
- Onsite parking provided
- Front desk Receptionist / Community Management role
- Real estate or facilities management a plus
- Bookkeeping and accounts (Xero)
- Managing membership agreements and on-boarding of new members
- Assist with setting up meetings with AV and videoconferencing equipment
- Assist with the coordination of functions and events
- Work with a small dynamic team
- Provide additional support to the Community Manager where required
- Look after office management items – for example, liaising with our cleaning company, ordering office supplies, coordinating air-conditioning services and pest control bookings
Candidate selection will be based on personality attributes, demonstrated experience, required knowledge and culture fit. Selection subject to qualification and experience checks, personal reference checks and interview/s.
APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
To apply for this role, please email your cover letter and a copy of your CV including two professional references to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Application: Community All Rounder Role’
For any questions regarding this role, please get in touch at the above email address.