How Can I Get Involved With COHORT?
The COHORT Journey Begins!
Over the next few months we’ll be working really hard behind the scenes to build a world class coworking, startup and innovation hub at the Health and Knowledge precinct on the Gold Coast.
We’re really excited and we’d love your input. Here’s how you can get involved:
- Help guide our strategy by letting us know about events, programs, and supporters who have helped your journey most so far
- Share the great examples that you know about founders and innovators
- Introduce us to speakers – we want to share your success stories and help raise your profile!
- Get in touch about being a mentor or advisor
- Invite us to help celebrate your wins – we’d love to support you!
Connect with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
New Partnership Agreement: Cohort Partners with Airwallex Cohort Innovation Space is excited to announce a new partnership with Airwallex, an online platform that is revolutionising the way businesses operate globally. Airwallex saves businesses time and money by...
Global Entrepreneurship Week: The 15 Gold Coast Founders turning Ideas into Success Stories Global Entrepreneurship Week is a celebration of innovators who dream big and launch startups that bring ideas to life. This Global Entrepreneurship Week, we’re highlighting...